Sooooooooo - I've finally got as far as seeting up my very own blog! Can't say I'm sure that anyone will want to read my ramblings, but I guess time will tell .....
It's not as if I'm short of things to write about, there's plenty going on just now. Trying to get my business going whilst maintaining some kind of order for my lovely kids is already proving to be a challenge - just as well I've always liked a challenge!
Hopefully some nuggets of interest will emerge as I find my way in this new territory of 'blogging'. In the meantime, apologies for any breaches of protocol or etiquette as I stumble my way through .... :-)
Best of luck with your new venture. I'm in the same position. Into the unknown but full of optimism. Virtual Assistants are the way forward I truly believe.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the support! Totally agree with you, this has to be the way of the future. Still finding my feet (hence lack of further updates!) but I'll get there.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to you as well - hope all goes well for you.